Amled Rubik tries to show his new invention

in Gallery and comments Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:04 pm
by susofrick • 113 Posts

In the town of Stresojekt Amled Rubik is showing his new invention, the cube, on the market square. As more people gather Amled's nervousness grows, he doesn't remember how it works! His parents are not very happy, his old teachers are either embarrased or trying to help him remember. His cousin thinks it's a good laugh.

The old knight, Sir Farbrorbla, come down from the castle with his three daughters and their friends. Actually Amled invited them, but it is no fun for him standing there without being able to say anything. Just to make matters worse he is a little in love with the lady in red, Christine de Burgh, too.

When not even the knight and his family and friends can make Amled talk people lose interest.

Suddenly Brother Gyro from the monastery drops by. But he is upset. He thinks the Amled has stolen his invention, the globe. "What are you doing with my things?" he shouts to Amled. But Amled just looks at his cube without any reaction at all. And when Gyro sees that it is a cube and not a globe he returns to the monastery.

The innkeeper, Absalon Leonardi, has tried to get Amled to eat something the whole day. Now he even brings out his wife and son. Unfortunately their dog, Doggie (very inventive!) comes loose. He is very playful, but Amled is afraid of big dogs. So even if he really feels the hunger he doesn't dare step down or say anything.

The day passes on and Amled stays there and try to remember. Eventually the inn closes and Absalon throws out his last customer for the day, Perikles Hvergang. Perikles try to cheer Amled up, but at the same time Sheriff Copper and his deputies Cling and Klang comes by.

"You better come down now, boy. And stop disturbing the peace!" Sheriff Copper says.

"But, Sheriff, he doesn't disturb any peace he just stand there!" deputy Cling says. "That's right!" deputy Klang says. "Oh, okay!" Sheriff Copper says.

And if Amled hasn't remembered how to use his cube he probably stand there still. On the market square in the town called Stresojekt.

Scroll up

RE: Amled Rubik tries to show his new invention

in Gallery and comments Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:03 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

Great story, Gunnar! I am pleased to see how our characters come to life in your town! (I will tell you a secret - I'm just like you crazy)
Relatively Cube - I like this picture.

Scroll up

RE: Amled Rubik tries to show his new invention

in Gallery and comments Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:38 pm
by susofrick • 113 Posts
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 677 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: