RE: citizens -3

in What are you working on? Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:11 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

Now continue. 2 pupils will be done, for this teacher. At the same time, maybe put them to fight each other (sparring)

Scroll up

in What are you working on? Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well for the first and most likely only time in my life, I will have to use the phrase:

OH MY GOD!

Alex this is just perfect and will suit any medieval Castle, camp, city or similar... Love it

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in What are you working on? Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 pm
by Endstille • 119 Posts

I'll take _all_ of them :)

Scroll up

in What are you working on? Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 am
by alex • 400 Posts

Thank you!
Now I made ​​some changes pose pupil figures for more possibilities for this. Also, I added a second student.
Boys fighting on the balance beam, armed with rolls, filled with tight wool. Such training was widespread Vikings and Russian in the Middle Ages. Also, it was as much fun for adults and warriors. Task could be complicated - rollers can be more severe and rigid, and the log - not attached to the base - it turns underfoot fighting and it was necessary to control the balance.

Further, for a logical continuation of this theme, I want to make two pair fighting teenagers using techniques grabs (based on figures from medieval manuscripts) Maybe I'll do an adult warrior - wrestling coach, which also shows an example yl watching.
And to complete the set, I would like to make two riders - one young student who attacks with a spear at the ready stuffed, and his mentor who teaches him. He is dressed in civilian clothes, but maybe it will kun (nomad) or Hungarian.
Also, my friends, if you have ideas that complement this range, then I ask you to say about it!

Last edited Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:28 am | Scroll up

in What are you working on? Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:53 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well the Russians have both the Olympics and you... its not fair

I love the new figures and the idea with the young knight/Squire who trains with a lance will definitely be a fantastic asset, not only to this set.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in What are you working on? Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:28 pm
by RayCaruana • 241 Posts

I totally agree on all fronts

Regards
Ray

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1819406350 YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/reggaemalta

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 756 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1630 topics and 8628 posts.

0 members have been online today: