help getting plastic valdemar sets

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:45 pm
by mummy • 4 Posts
Scroll up

RE: help getting plastic valdemar sets

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:31 pm
by conny • 238 Posts

Hi,
all Valdemar figures now casted in tin, to buy this figures in resin is not possibility. We have had to much problems with broken parts, if we casted in resin.

Scroll up

RE: help getting plastic valdemar sets

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:39 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Hi,

As Conny (our distributor) writes then we have converted all the sets into metal as it has the same level of detail, but no problems with broken parts. Two-threre years ago we almost had to close due to the many problems with the resin as the thin parts as sword sheets, reins, hands, arms etc. were broken and collectors wanted new sets with no broken parts. Some sets the broken number of sets were more then 50%.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

help getting plastic valdemar sets

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:36 pm
by mummy • 4 Posts

well the airport security does not think that! they have several times wanted to confiscate thouse items. Metal detector went grazy
i love plastic figures and this is my crime !!! please find some plastic sets of those to me

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 366 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1630 topics and 8628 posts.

0 members have been online today: