Riderless Horses

in Inspiration for future work? Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 pm
by Steve G • 53 Posts

Wondered about the viability of a couple of sets of standing riderless horses - say, three barded and three unbarded. If they came with separate saddles and, ideally, stirrups they would be very useful for dioramas/vignettes - camp scenes etc. Have just had to replace one "damaged in transit" - fortunately I had a spare from the Pilgrims set. Similarly, weapons, shields etc. Managed to snap a herald's trumpet (own clumsiness!). Bodging a replacement (pin and green stuff) only served to increase my respect for your sculpting abilities.

Scroll up

RE: Riderless Horses

in Inspiration for future work? Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 am
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

I´ll second that. They could be very usefull, for not only dios but for swapping the riders from other sets onto them to give a lot more possibilities.
The weapons are coming weapons

Scroll up

in Inspiration for future work? Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 am
by Du Guesclin • 31 Posts

Good idea, and for weapons, when we shall can the bought ? I wait for it with impatience

Scroll up

in Inspiration for future work? Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well the riderless horses could be a possibility and quite interesting. Regarding the weapons then the first 4-5 sets should be available within a week or two I think(hope

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in Inspiration for future work? Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 pm
by Steve G • 53 Posts

Will definitely go for these. the problem with switching from 28mm to 20mm is having an empty spares box....

Scroll up

in Inspiration for future work? Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well I know what you talk about and hope that the upcoming accessory sets will be usefull.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 194 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1630 topics and 8628 posts.

0 members have been online today: