Swiss infantry (metal)

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 am
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts
Scroll up

RE: Swiss infantry (metal)

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:57 pm
by ColeF • 158 Posts

They can be yours for the low price of $12.36...

(No, I don't have them)

Current WIP:
Stuff

Last edited Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 pm | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

No, but they look pretty good

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 pm

I wouldn´t mind them myself..they do look good but I cannot find any shop selling them apart from the link. Strange..I would have thought they would be more widely advertised , the guy who made them obviously has talent.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 pm
by ColeF • 158 Posts

Yeah, they do look really neat. Some of them would fit perfectly in your pike block.

Current WIP:
Stuff

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Quote: ColeF wrote in post #5
Yeah, they do look really neat. Some of them would fit perfectly in your pike block.

They would
Just had another look at thier site..starnage that they have these figs but some of the other manufacturers, the main ones like Italeri etc..the ranges are very badly stocked.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 16 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 698 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: