Valdemar July 2012 Masters

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Hi all,

Hope that you do enjoy the summer. Here are the first of the next batch of masters that we work on. When these are finished work will begin on the "investors set".

What do you think?

Medieval bisho, hermann von tartu
medieval crusader figure
Richard lionheart
Soldier with scroll reading the lords will
Wounded medieval sergeant

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

RE: Valdemar July 2012 Masters

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

I like them! (maybe the first one less than the others.....)
good new for the investors!

Blog:

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm
by Michigentile • 202 Posts

I agree with Sam, the last four figures are delicious.!!!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm
by ignace • 120 Posts

They look nice. The wounded one will be very useful for me

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:46 am
by ColeF • 158 Posts

Awesome!

Current WIP:
Stuff

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks, next week I hope to show images of adjusted masters and of a few mounted knights as well. When this project is completed we will start sculpture on the investors set!

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Bishop herman von tartu, almost finished
dismounted teutonic knight
dismounted teutonic knight in progress
dismounted teutonic knight in progress2
mounted teutonic grandmaster in progress2
mounted teutonic knight in progress2
Hi All,

We still work hard to get the july masters ready so that we can begin work on the investors set. As you can see on the images we still have quite a few adjustments needed to give the figures dynamic and life... will update soon and then the focus will be on the investor set.

Bishop,
The crest is almost done, just need the cloth hanging from it. Also the chainmail now has great movement at the point were the arms bends. Pose close to finished

Dismounted knight,
The horse needs ears and tail and the knight needs the strings on the back of his armour

Mounted grand masters,
Lots of work to be done... horse needs more life and the clothes cover should have more movement. Knights will be fighting more to his side then front, legs will be adjusted

Mounted teutonic knight,
The horse needs to be much move dynamic, the clothes should have more movement, knights position will be adjusted

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:50 pm
by Mich • 462 Posts

Good luck !
This will give very good !

Mich, le côté obscure de la miniature...
Mon site perso:
http://www.michdioramas.com

Mail: mich@michdioramas.com
mobile: +41 79 357 14 77

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:58 pm
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

I like them, especially the priest..who shows up only on the slide show though

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:08 am

Well then I must "disappoint" you as the priest is from another set. He is from the set medieval argumentation and this set was send to the caster a few weeks ago and should be available soon

iphone closeup

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:14 am

Well I actually thought that it might be interesting for collectors to see how we work in developing new figures with external help. Below you can see some of the figures in progress, my comments and drawings on what is to be corrected. When corrected I do get new images and then again... again till the set is ready.

bishop, missing part of helmet
Correction of fallen knight
Correction of purse, perfect!
mounted teutionic knight

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 am
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

Beautiful knights! it's interesting to see this work on corrections of the details !
I like the last picture!

Blog:

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm
by RayCaruana • 241 Posts

Ahh!! Another good one...Battle on the ice - Lake Peipus 1242. Well done!!!

Regards
Ray

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1819406350 YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/reggaemalta

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

exciting to see the amount of work that is needed to get those nice and lifelike poses. Stunning work so far

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:24 pm
by RayCaruana • 241 Posts

So is this going to be available sometime soon? Or is it an investor's set?

Regards
Ray

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1819406350 YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/reggaemalta

Last edited Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 364 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1630 topics and 8628 posts.

0 members have been online today: