RE: What do you think about our new masters?

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 pm
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

Jens... you don't release only "Heroes" figures!!!
I just imagine ... it's the mark of a great manufacturer to produce such figures!!!
I always dream when I see Alex's work.... and I'm always waiting to see them on the website!!!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:29 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

I am happy, my friends, it's like. And here is the knight. Also, for those guys to be separate parts: helmet, gloves, swords, and swords in a sheath

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

And again a masterpiece...

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 pm
by Jager • 178 Posts

I can't get it in my mind that it's 1/72
You own a shrinking machine right?

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

Absolutely unbelievable!! I want be the first to order...

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:33 pm
by ignace • 120 Posts

very nice (as always ), unbelievable details

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

I made these figures at the same time thinking about the many different scenarios, little stories, where it may be applicable. This may be a seller who advertises his horse, or a servant who leads the horse to the lord and it shows. Or is it a tribute or gift, which makes noble gentlemen to each other ....

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

I don´t know what to say ...i am speechless . Just fantastic

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 pm
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

beautiful!!!! like always.... there's no enough good words for telling to you all my admiration!!!!
but just a question Alex (and Jens!):
I see, here on Bennos's, a lot of great Alex' sculpts , but can we know exactly the ones you'll choose for releases??
All those which are shown in this subject could be good for another great set!!!
But there's so much marvellous ones that it is a problem for me saying which ones I prefer!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 am
by Steven • 267 Posts

wow, very interresting scene...just wonderfull

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 am
by Jager • 178 Posts

What is the needle or spikes? material?

Second i think made them in resin or the amazing detail will be lost

Last edited Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:00 pm | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm
by Jan Paul • 11 Posts

Alex, you are a real artist! Compliments.

I like these kind of figures. In normal positions and you can used them in different dioramas!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Hi Alex,

As always you show the fantastic mix of great ideas, cool execution and fantastic skills! Most impressive.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:17 pm
by alex • 400 Posts
Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

10 points, 10 points, 10 points...

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 13 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: