RE: What do you think about our new masters?

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:10 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

wow!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:01 am
by Andreas • 185 Posts

fantastic as usual

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm
by Kulprylar • 9 Posts

Really nice!!
The face and the general mood of the figure is really, really good!
Are there more figures planned for "rich and famous"?

Anders

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

I think I have seen this person somewhere before...let me think
Very nice Alex...another sculpt of one of us who dared

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

I continue to shape the range of "rich and noble " This is the figure of an executioner, who devote a knighthood on the battlefield. His torn cotta is visible, I hope. Also, I'll do a knight who touched the sword to the shoulder of this young man. What suggestions would you, my friends, on the exterior of this knight. He must be older, it can also be injured (bandaged left hand, for example)?

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:27 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

he is great so far! The age doesn't matter. Normally this moment belongs to the situation. This could happen to a 16 year old aswell to an 40 year old.
Some injuries would give this scene a very special effect! Maybe a small cut in the face?

This is great!

Last edited Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

but there is a little mistake. If he isn't a knight at the moment, it wasn't allowed to him to wear tracks (if that is the right word for the "spikes" used for riding a horse). He earns his tracks at the moment he becomes a knight.

Last edited Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 pm | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 pm
by RayCaruana • 241 Posts

If I'm correct, Sergeants wore steel spurs and knights had gold spurs.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:05 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

but you have to "earn your spur" as a knight. For myself I only have steelspurs, no silver, no gold.

I read the english wikipedia, there it stands like you saisd, at the german part it is like I said. So maybe it was different and belongs from where you and/or your knight are from because I don't think that all have the money to have silver or golden spurs or it was forbitten. For example the templar weren't allowed to have anything which shows wealthy. No golden necklace or so.

So lets say that this picture could be

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Looks really great and also it shows that Alex actually does listen ;0)

Sergeants did wear spurs as well but they were not gold, but metal/steel. If that they did not have these they would have had a great challenge taking part in the mounted combat.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

ok then lets say he isn't a knave, he is a seargent, so this problem is solved

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:27 pm
by jonyoak • 11 Posts

I am not fussed about the spurs issue, I just love the idea of the vignette.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:51 pm
by carturello • 1 Post

Simply amazing! i have buy a little piece of your miniatures, when i picture tath, i tell mi humble opinion.

I think your wonder idea is created the people and not only knights.

Very compliments.

(PS: Sorry for my bad english)

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:57 pm
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

Oh! it's not a knight in front of his "bien-aimée" ("his beloved")!!!!

What a disappointment!

Last edited Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:58 pm | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well I think that it is much better with a knight giving him the title after a very bloody battle where he won his spurs due to bravery, his skills as soldier and also the fact that he did kill the enemy commander... Just my thoughts, and think it is much more interesting then a lady giving him his spurs for playing music, dancing and fooling around at the court. We want heroes

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 148 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: