RE: Battle at Visby

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Hopefully very soon, but I do think the horse need some extra attention. But I am thinking maybe you would volanteer as test painter

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed May 02, 2012 5:23 pm
by RayCaruana • 241 Posts

Good to know that it will soon be released . I would be honoured to test paint such a beautiful piece . Will do my best.

Regards
Ray

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1819406350 YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/reggaemalta

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri May 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Set complete and the new updated horse for the King will be ready in 2-3 days

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm

King Valdemar medieval danish king
King Valdemar medieval danish king1
King Valdemar medieval danish king2
King Valdemar medieval danish king4
Well the horse has now been adjusted and all the masters are ready. As you can see on the images we have added some movement to the horse cover and also a lords sword.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:13 am

This set are currently at the caster and test samples ready in 1-2 weeks. Also at the caster at this point are two small additional sets:

- Medieval mounted warrior bishop preaching
- Recovery of the bones (small group of knights collecting bones of dead king)
- Alarm! Medieval camp under Attack
- Medieval warcounsil

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:19 pm

The King Valdemar at Visby has returned from test casting and no problems... so hopefully it will be released soon

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 288 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: