RE: Crusader transport 1 Strelets

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 am
by Andreas • 185 Posts

Dear Pascal , no reason for sorry .
You just honestly answered the Question by saying what you think .
No Problem to me .
But think about Strelets ...will they like the like such thougts ? Could be misunderstood .

So i really have got no Problem with you at all .

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

ok Andreas! Thanks!
I'll be more "wise" (SamWise!) in the future!

Blog:

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 am
by conny • 238 Posts

Hi All,
I think the discussion whether it is a copy or not for inappropriate. No one has the right to a figure or scene, just because he modeled it. There are enough pictures on the Internet, books and another stuff by a plague doctor or another figure. Look at picture, two minutes searching on the internet. For me the two figures are different, a larger figure variety is better for the collector.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:52 am
by Andreas • 185 Posts

It´s not about the Set Conny , it´s about what it was said ...
Would you like to hear anything you have done looks the same as a work done by another man a Year ago ?
I Guess you also didn´t want someone to talk about COPIES in a public Forum ...

It´s true , i also was inspired by Pictures i have seen in the web .
And it´s true that we can´t talk about a Copie if one makes a Soldier that is done a hundred times before .

So it seems there is no Copyright at all ?

Sorry my english is not good enouht to explain an example without mistakes .
But it´s not that easy , and National and international Copyright is different too .

So it was all about not saying that Strelets maybe did copy mine .

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:05 am
by conny • 238 Posts

Hi Andreas,
There was a general statement by me on example the two figures.
You know it always comes again this nonsensical discussion in forums on.
In self-conceived and modeled Charaktern because things look different.
Everyone should focus on the hobby and not lose themselves in such useless discussions.
This is better for everyone.

Es war eine generelle Stellungnahme von mir am beispiel der beiden Figuren.
Du weisst es kommt immerwieder in Foren diese unsinnige Diskussion auf.
Bei selbst erdachten und modellierten Charaktern, da sieht die Sache anders aus.
Jeder sollte sich auf das Hobby konzentrieren und sich nicht in solchen unnützen
Diskussionen verlieren.
Dies ist für alle besser.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 am
by Andreas • 185 Posts

I absolutly agree with your last Post . And did not misunderstand the first .
That is what i wanted to say , don´t talk about Copies because there is nothing to accuse .
The Set is beautiful and i hope i get one and i would recomment it to everybody .

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well I think that all has been said 😉 I must admit that lots of the Valdemar VM-range are "copies" of 54mm miniatures made by other manufacturers. Most recent example is the Battle at Visby set, which is a close to 100% copy of Mikes fantastic diorama...

Back to business and back the your armies lads 😜

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 am
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

That's good for me (since a long time!): back to the minis!

Blog:

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 am
by Andreas • 185 Posts

Abuse of my Copyright , i never allowed and Conny did not ask me if he is allowed to use my Photo .

Man lasse sich nicht durch Autorität imponieren ,durch allgemeine Übereinstimmung bedrängen und durch Mode hinreißen .
Goethe

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 am
by Mich • 462 Posts

Andreas is good !
This will suffice !
Stop your movies !

Mich, le côté obscure de la miniature...
Mon site perso:
http://www.michdioramas.com

Mail: mich@michdioramas.com
mobile: +41 79 357 14 77

Last edited Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well I will not get involved in this again... I do not know if Conny have used any images which he is not allowed to, but I am sure there has been no damage and lets close it down here.

The idea with the forum is to share and everything on the web can be used by others. Regarding using ideas by other then this is what all do and I just hope that at some time someone will do a Plague set. Everytime some other manufacturer do a medievalm set I am happy... more focus and more interest in the time period.

Talk nice and remember:

"Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice"

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:09 am
by conny • 238 Posts

Hi All,
@Andreas the only picture what I have used of your pictures, is the picture in this topic. Where is the problem?
More words about it is wasted time. The story was done for me.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 182 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1630 topics and 8628 posts.

0 members have been online today: