Townspeople

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

I am continuing a series of urban residents and would like to discuss with you those figures here. I want to do a little holiday for these small creatures. After all, their life is hard and full of dangers. Here I would like to make a few more men and women dancing, holding hands (not knowing how to say it in English) as well as men who dance tosses his girlfriend up.
These figures, which you can see I've been doing to train to sculpt a portrait.

Scroll up

RE: Townspeople

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

They are beautiful

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

they really look good but in my opinion the woman is a bit tooo thin... just my opinion

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm
by Dennis • 5 Posts

they look great !

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 am
by Carlos Elias • 51 Posts

HI Alex,
superb and very original for show the diferent aspects of medieval life, I miss the bear with chains dancing :-) the guitar player is full of character . Howewer I think that the women need some extra work, too slim
cheers
Carlos

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Hi,

I agree the lady is a little to slim

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

well, I'll be hard to feed!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:13 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

continued

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:20 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

nice little scene

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:16 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

Very nice idea! And it´s needless to say that the sculpting is great

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:17 pm
by Yarik • 114 Posts

Alex, I think that it is necessary to mould hands at once with woman`s body.

Now It`s looks like toy. But a sculpture - excellent

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:10 pm

hi,

I think that it will be possible to make as two intact persons... this way they can also be used for other things... no idea what though

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

Thank you, friends! No, do not cut off your hands, everything will be fine for casting. But the face of the girl needs to be improved ..

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

I cannot zoom in but does she have a beard? Or is she a bit old looking?

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Well I Think that it os a hat rather then a beard ;0)

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 829 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: