1/72e - La vie au château - Life at the castle

in Gallery and comments Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 pm
by Mich • 462 Posts

Un château fort (du latin castellum, d'où le terme de castellologie, l'étude des châteaux) est une structure fortifiée essentiellement construite et habitée par la noblesse au Moyen Âge en Europe, au Moyen-Orient et en Asie.
Les chercheurs actuels débattent sur ce que recouvre le terme de château fort, mais le considèrent généralement comme « le lieu de résidence fortifié d'un détenteur du droit de ban, à l'origine d'une circonscription territoriale, mandement, châtellenie ou bourg », c'est-à-dire la résidence fortifiée privée d'un noble ou d'un seigneur. Cette définition le distingue ainsi d'un palais qui n'était pas fortifié, d'une fortification qui n'était pas la résidence d'un noble ou d'une ville fortifiée ou d'une citadelle qui étaient une défense publique. Néanmoins, il y a beaucoup de similitudes entre ces différents types de construction. L'usage du terme a varié au cours du temps et a été appliqué à tord à des structures aussi diverses que des maisons fortes ou des castros.

Avec des produits de chez Fredericus-Rex, je me suis lancer dans la construction de l'une de ces petites merveilles.
Les bâtiments sont en balsac et en carton ! Quelques coups de peinture par ci par là et le tour est joué.
Le tout accompagné de figurines de chez ValdemarMiniatures.
Il faut dire que c'est le paradis au niveau du choix...
Les premières photos:

Translate ****
A castle (from the Latin castellum, hence the term castellologie, the study of castles) is essentially a fortified structure built and inhabited by the nobility in medieval Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Researchers current debate on what is meant by the term castle, but generally regard as "the fortified residence of a holder of the ban, the source of a territorial division, command, or castle-town" , that is to say, the fortified residence of a private or a noble lord. This definition distinguishes it as a palace which was not fortified, a fortification that was not the residence of a noble or a fortified city or fortress that was a public defense. However, there are many similarities between these different types of construction. The use of the term has varied over time and was wrongly applied to structures as diverse as fortified houses or forts.

With products in Fredericus-Rex, I start building one of these little wonders.
The buildings are BALSAC and cardboard! A few strokes of paint here and there and voila.
All accompanied by figures in ValdemarMiniatures.
I must say that it is paradise in the choice ...
The first pictures:

Mich, le côté obscure de la miniature...
Mon site perso:
http://www.michdioramas.com

Mail: michdioramas@gmail.com
mobile: +41 79 357 14 77

Scroll up

RE: 1/72e - La vie au château - Life at the castle

in Gallery and comments Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:16 pm
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

Excellent!!!!!!!! This really shows how big the model is...a very nice piece of work!!!

Scroll up

in Gallery and comments Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:44 pm
by Endstille • 119 Posts

wow the painting looks so real!

Scroll up

in Gallery and comments Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

FANTASTIC, I also think that GREENLINE models and Valdemar miniatures is a very good math indeed!

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in Gallery and comments Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 pm
by Mich • 462 Posts

Volontairement, je n'ai pas posté de new's depuis un petit moment afin de garder un certain suspense dans la réalisation de ce dioramas.
Tous les bâtiments proviennent de chez Green Line et sont au 1/72e.
Gros montage et énormément de détails. Ces bâtiments sont en carton, en plaquette de balzac et carton plume.
Ce dioramas est assez important par sa grandeur et fait 50 x 60cm.

Google Translation *****
Voluntarily, I have not posted new's for a while to keep some suspense in the production of this diorama.
All the buildings were from the Green Line and are 1/72th.
Big up and a lot of details. These buildings are made ​​of cardboard, wafer balzac and foam board.
This diorama was large enough for its size and is 50 x 60cm.

Mon site perso:

Mail: michdioramas@gmail.com

Scroll up

in Gallery and comments Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:11 pm
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

excellent Michel! and c'est un plaisir de voir toutes ces superbes pieces rassemblées en un seul dio!J'attends la suite avec impatience!

Excellent Michel ! and it's a pleasure seeing all those superb building in one dio! Waiting the next steps with impatience!

Scroll up

in Gallery and comments Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 am
by Mich • 462 Posts

Merci !
Cela ne donne absolument rien sur les photos.
Mais ce dioramas vous réservera quelques surprises intéressantes avec les personnages.
J'ai commencé à construire les pavés du sol et je ne vous dis pas la complexité...

Google Translation ***
Thank you !
This does absolutely nothing in the pictures.
But dioramas you some surprises with interesting characters.
I started building the blocks of soil and I do not say the complexity ...

Mon site perso:

Mail: mich@michdioramas.com

Scroll up

in Gallery and comments Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am
by alex • 400 Posts

It looks very good! I look forward to continue ....

Scroll up

in Gallery and comments Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:50 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Me too...

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 16 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 428 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: