How to activate passive members?

in Knights table Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Any ideas about how to activate passive members?

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

RE: How to activate passive members?

in Knights table Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:16 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

My only idea is to be active . I think this Forum is great for all Valdemar Collectors and gives us a Possibility to stay in close Contact to the Valdemar Team .
Here you can place Suggestions . If the Idea is good and lots want it , it maybe get´s done .
Best Regards
Andreas

Scroll up

in Knights table Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:44 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

yeah, the only manufacturer who gives the clients the chance to rate the products and to give some ideas for future sets...great!!!

Scroll up

in Knights table Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:50 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

this is truely a big chance to the collectors to bring in their ideas. Everyone who doesn't take this opportunity, well....bad luck...

Scroll up

in Knights table Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:39 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

Yes, it is very valuable to us! In addition, Jens and I believe all who are interested in our range of age and our figures are not just customers, but to a greater extent - colleagues and friends. Therefore it is always nice to do for other good cause. But also from friends, we always welcome honest criticism, as it will never be hurt, but will always use!
Regards to all!

Scroll up

in Knights table Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 am
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

Give a ranking sytem..more posts the bigger the rank...but if you do..make sure the distance between ranks is decent..ie a distance of 250 or 500 posts and then a new rank.
Give % reductions to members who post lots...
Basically you will always have passive members ...some forums that I am on have several thousand registered members but only about 50 odd actually post..it´s the way of things. Some social science students did a survey od forums, facebook etc and found out that groups of 30 plus where the norm..to get into the group/to take part was difficult and when the group got over 35 plus, it split or shed members...

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 28 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: