Kamar Normans

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

Kamar seems to start an intresting new Range , i did buy 2 Set´s of these some Minutes ago
http://kamar-zinnfiguren.de/onlineshop/p...roducts_id=6040

Scroll up

RE: Kamar Normans

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Looks great!

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 pm
by ignace • 120 Posts

I've purchased that set two years ago on Crisis in Antwerp together with two other sets (one with Norman foot soldiers and one with Saxon Huscarls). I've posted two pictures on November 26th of last year in 'what are you working on' reference Hastings. They were probably left overs of an earlier batch. It's good to see that they are released again.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 am
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Yes and with the figures sculptured by Alex this range/period could be interesting for many collectors I think. Generally I am more to the medieval period but some figures could be used.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm
by ignace • 120 Posts

Medieval and dark ages are anyway my preferred time periods in history, so this is simply perfect.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

Not fair!!!! Another very nice looking set!! How can I ever get to paint them all ??

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 331 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: