Master, Richard Cœur de Lion

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:17 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well here is a master which are based on a 54mm figure representing Richard Cœur de Lion. We did the figure with chainmail hood instead of a helmet, but naturally there will be a helmet as accessory when released.

PS Hopefully we will release the set by the beginning of december

The following contents have been linked to this post:
P8227541
P8227542
P8227543
P8227544

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

RE: Master, Richard Cœur de Lion

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

Looks like my next Favorite

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

nice one

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:35 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

Very nice! I like the pose but maybe I would give him a textile uniform over his mail armour so one could paint the three lions of england on it. Or a standard bearer who is holding the lion-flag...

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 am

Well he will be equiped with a shield and if you paint the three lions on this and also gives him a helmet which you make red, then I think that most will recognize him as Richard

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

Ok, you´re right...

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 am

Hopefully as the small set will be released very soon and it comes with the mounted knight, a wounded sergeant, a knight celebrating by raising his sword towards the sky and a wounded/dead saraceen.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 33 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 127 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: