Innovations for the medieval one

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 8:11 pm
by Du Guesclin • 31 Posts

Manufacturing TS Mittelater schilde which one can see on the site KAMAR Onlineshop, made transfer to the 1/72 of shields and pavis, see some exmples.

Scroll up

RE: Innovations for the medieval one

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 8:55 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

Wow...looks great, but I´ll keep painting freehands on my shields

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 9:21 pm
by Jager • 178 Posts

yea it's superb but feels like cheating or is it?
But i gues for a big army it's great

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue May 17, 2011 7:17 am

KAMAR Olineshop, TS Mittelalter Shilde 1/72

Last edited Tue May 17, 2011 7:17 am | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

I know this Guy , i did buy some Flags and Shieldtransfers some time ago , he is a kind man and his works are fantastic . I also asked him if he would join us or Bennos but he was too buisy .

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed May 18, 2011 2:53 pm
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

This I do all the time...I gave up painting shields a long time ago when I was in my Romans phase and got some transfers...now I google for designs (look out for copyright!!) and create my own..
I have recently made an A4 contact sheet with 100 pavisen and another with 400 shield designs...printed with a normal printer onto normal paper.
You can...and it´s not much more expensive, buy waterslide decal paper and design and print your own flags, shields etc until you run out of ideas

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed May 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello,

Among your list of the 100 pavis, do you have reasons for the pavis French militiamans of the time the one hundred year old war? How & where you have find the reasons for the pavis?

That made of the months that I make research on Google because I desires to reproduce the battle of Crécy.

Last edited Wed May 18, 2011 6:02 pm | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well great with some decals that do match the scale, I will definately have to try these at some point.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 1215 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1628 topics and 8626 posts.

0 members have been online today: