Medieval Bath Master

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:49 pm
by Endstille • 119 Posts

Hey guys,

whats about the Medieval Bath Master from the future releases?
Would this be a part of a bigger set or just two figures with the bath tube.

I have a diorama in my mind with this girl bathing in a river while a group of mounted knights (maybe VM029) is watching her.

Attached pictures:
medieval bath master 2.jpg
medieval bath master.jpg
Scroll up

RE: Medieval Bath Master

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 pm
by RayCaruana • 241 Posts

Yes I was wondering on what happened of this master I want it too!! BTW great idea you have there for a diorama.

Regards
Ray

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1819406350 YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/reggaemalta

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 am
by Michel • 11 Posts

I want these complete Set...!!!!!!!

www.michelminiaturen.oyla.de

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

me too

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:40 pm
by Patrik • 4 Posts

And me!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Well I think that Alex has sent it to the caster... more news shortly.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 am
by Michel • 11 Posts

Hi Jens...
Only the 2 Figures on the Top or the complete Range of 4-5 Figures???
http://www.bennosfigures.com/forum/viewt...4153&hilit=bath

www.michelminiaturen.oyla.de

Last edited Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:41 am | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

my friends, I have long absent from the forum, as it was very busy preparing for my exhibition in St. Petersburg. I read some of your letters. but I could not answer ...
This set I will definitely finish it. now for him to make only 4 pieces, but I'll do another 3 and I will discuss it with you and Jens

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm

And I just heard that the company taking over sales and production of the Valdemar range will do a medieval bath (House) to go along with the set

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu May 05, 2011 9:39 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

My friends, it's time to continue with this set and I would like to know your opinion on the postures of figures. You all know that in medieval times (as now) in the baths not only to wash .... But I would like to make a figure within the common decency (censorship). Nevertheless, always interesting to go over the edge. I would like to know your opinion: Which pieces can be in this set?

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu May 05, 2011 10:15 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

during the medieval time it was normals that men took a bath with men. Women with woman. Those woman which bath with men were "buyable". The woman with bath with their men normally wear a "shirt" like a long shirt for sleeping (miss the right word now).

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm
by Dirk • 98 Posts

Hi all !

Today I registered here in the forum. On these figures I'm also very excited. But I know Alex, he will still have the set to finish.

http://diriminiaturen.oyla.de/cgi-bin/hpm_homepage.cgi

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 am
by alex • 400 Posts

You're right, Dirk! I never give up ...

Let's talk, my friends. I've seen on medieval figures such couples. I think what they want in a relaxed atmosphere to play chess ....

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Brilliant! I think that the two figures can be used for many purposses, both bath scene and how about the Camp scene

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 6:37 am
by alex • 400 Posts
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 14 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 522 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1631 topics and 8629 posts.

0 members have been online today: