RE: Medieval Bath Master

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 10:07 am
by Andreas • 185 Posts

Beautiful Figures Alex , but to be honest , i don´t like the womens Anatomy , they are too slim , and some Details i can´t explain in english .

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 am
by Steven • 267 Posts

I know what Andreas mean. Look at the old paintings. They show the woman not as the models nowadays. They show them with a bigger "backside", small breasts and not really skinny....

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 5:01 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

To me they look exactly like old medieval Drawings , but that´s the Problem , medieval Painters did not Paint exact Anatomy .
So for a medieval Diorama they are perfect , Alex did a graet Job on these .
But the women don´t look real to me .
Oder einfacher auf deutsch , sehr schöne Stilisierung , perfekte Umsetzung mittelalterlichen Malstils .

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 5:34 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

Yes, she's skinny ... (I like these ...) It is very difficult to make a correct perspective when shooting ... even a slight distortion of the shape makes ugly .... But of course, I have to sharpen their skills of sculpture.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 5:48 pm
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

I think she´s sexy. No, seriously, the look is that of a lot of medieval woodcuts and paintings...I will find an example....at the moment to little time..and everytime I write "medieval female nudes" or "nude medieval females" I get mostly anything but that!!! and my children are still awake

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 pm
by Dirk • 98 Posts

The figure looks pretty good!
The neck I find a bit thin, but otherwise it's ok. I think that Alex might have to make a slightly thicker naked woman?

http://diriminiaturen.oyla.de/cgi-bin/hpm_homepage.cgi

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

Thank you, friends! I made some corrections on your advice and I continue

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 am
by Endstille • 119 Posts

vom Allerfeinsten!

greatest work ever ... when to order?

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu May 19, 2011 12:51 pm
by Steven • 267 Posts

great changes!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu May 19, 2011 7:39 pm
by RayCaruana • 241 Posts
Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu May 19, 2011 8:03 pm

They are brilliant !!!

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm
by alex • 400 Posts

Thank you, friends! I want to make an additional 2 men (for equality)
One will be off his shirt, the other - an old, but very important gentleman. I hope to finish it within the next week and pass a set of factory owner.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri May 20, 2011 1:17 pm
by SamSagace • 289 Posts

It will be a great set!!
not easy to place with a background for a little dio or vignette!!!

(The first one, maybe, has a too thick neck... but I'm not the first who say that!)

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm

I have seen the comments on Bennos etc...this is too long, one breast is bigger than the other etc but it is a known fact on the last point that EVERY woman has one side bigger than the other and some quite noticably...try a weighing test...not only is this fun but will prove my point.
As for the neck being too long...look at the actress, Kiera Knightly...now that´s a long neck and she is real.
Most human beings do not look like the models in Playboy etc...infact most of us are pretty bad to look at when unclothed..
I suppose at the end of the day we are all a bit influenced by popular images in the visual media and would like our world to be a bit more like the sundrenched beach but it isn´t.

Last edited Fri May 20, 2011 5:14 pm | Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon May 23, 2011 8:50 am
by alex • 400 Posts
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 25 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 1279 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1628 topics and 8626 posts.

0 members have been online today: