RE: Small medieval camp scene

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 pm
by Valdemar • 2.175 Posts

Hi yarik,

Love your latest work! Yes these masters are made by Dimitriv, but I have a little extra to add

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:10 pm
by ignace • 120 Posts

Any news on this set ? Looking forward to get my hands on.

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:39 am

It will be shipped for the mouldmaker next week, so it should be ready for sale by the end of April, beginning of March.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:42 pm
by Ben90 • 430 Posts

Another thing I like here: You see a master, and one or two months later you can buy it. That´s very fast

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks... they are at the moulding and soon production will begin.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:59 pm
by Paul´s Bods • 1.314 Posts

Who will sell them...I mean where will they be available???

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:15 pm

They will be available at the niormal www.valdemarminiatures.com website, but when you go to products then you will come to the site of Fredericus Rex who will be the distributor from now on.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks, That´s why I asked

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 pm
by Dirk • 98 Posts

A very interesting set. I hope this will also be available in Resin?

http://diriminiaturen.oyla.de/cgi-bin/hpm_homepage.cgi

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun May 08, 2011 12:53 pm

This set will only be available in metal, but the good part is that we hope to release it next week.

Best regards

ValdemarMiniatures.com

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 pm
by Jager • 178 Posts

perhaps somthing like this http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=188
for accessories soldiers that grills pig or squirrel

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm
by krugliys • 1 Post

yes yarik its my work

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:28 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

I hope it is available soon , i did some Figures for my own Range that would fit perfect to this Set .
Pictures comming soon .

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:43 pm
by Andreas • 185 Posts

Here is a first Picture of my Addition , two Servant in a fight and some men to stop them .
I hope you like ´em so far

Scroll up

in New masters and miniature news from all manufacturers Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I like them...they are usefull for a lot of things

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Peter Rathgeb
guest counter
Today were 332 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1630 topics and 8628 posts.

0 members have been online today: